6.2% of Pakistan’s population, including 2 million children, are physically and/or mentally disabled.
Neurological diseases are of especially growing concern as they often result in lifelong illnesses and disabilities such as Parkinsonism, Seizures, Alzheimer, Cerebral Palsy, Facial Palsy, and Paralysis. With rehabilitation centers almost nonexistent within the country, the plight of the disabled is further exacerbated.
Join us in establishing the largest neurological rehabilitation center in Pakistan, and bring hope and dignity to generations to come, Insha’Allah.
KINDR will link with a network of 130 satellite centers across Pakistan to provide:
• Comprehensive care to patients with a wide range of neurological disorders
• Accessibility and affordability
• Largest database & leading research center
• Rehab professionals
• Multidisciplinary neuro-rehab services
• Employment opportunities through human resource development
Construction is in progress Your support will help PHASE 1 become fully functional with nine OPDs, a lab, radiology, sonology, pharmacy, and rehabilitation services by 2024!
Phase 1—Rehab Center (9 Outpatient Clinics)
Phase 2—Land Acquisition for Neurological and Rehab Facility (KINDR)
Phase 3—Neurological and Rehab Facility (Outpatient)
Phase 4—Neurological and Rehab Center -120 Beds (In-Patient)
Phase 5—Community Sports and Rehabilitation Facility
Phase 6—College, Library, Hostel -500 Students (Graduation Program)
Phase 7—University, International Conference Center & Exhibition - 500 Students (Post Graduation Program)
PHASE 1 estimated @ $5 MILLION, including operational costs for 2024-26
TOTAL (all phases) estimated @ $50 MILLION+
• Sponsor the construction of a section or part of the facility
• Establish or equip a department (Physiotherapy, Pediatric Physiotherapy, Physio-Gym, Prosthetics & Orthotics, Occupational Therapy, Psychotherapy, Speech & Language Pathology, Audiology, Laboratory, and Radiology)
• Donate towards operations and treatments
• Freelance or volunteer your technical and skilled services
• Become a collaborative partner in bearing the expense of medical and rehabilitation services
For more information: email@example.com | 888-808-HELP (4375)
Cras vulputate pretium tortor, sed consequat nibh blandit a. Integer ut bibendum nisi.
Nulla rhoncus lectus eget mauris egestas, vitae faucibus nisl dapibus. Fusce rutrum pulvinar.
Praesent suscipit nulla nec augue interdum hendrerit. Aliquam placerat diam ut odio.
Aliquam laoreet urna et est accumsan feugiat. Pellentesque faucibus ut tortor quis pharetra.
Nulla id hendrerit arcu. Suspendisse facilisis lacinia pulvinar. Mauris efficitur nec erat a blandit.
Vivamus eu hendrerit tortor. Integer semper pulvinar vulputate. Nulla sapien ligula, aliquam in lacinia a, tristique eu libero. Praesent finibus metus ut.
Sed pulvinar velit eget consectetur tempus. Mauris a felis porta, finibus nisl vitae, molestie sapien. Nam interdum id turpis et eleifend. In a elit lacus.
(888) 808-HELP (4357)
21199 Hilltop St, Southfield, MI 48033
Tax Exempt ID: 31-1628040
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm EST
Where We Work
Policy & Governance
Note: There are one or more recurring donations in the cart!